Wednesday 19 March 2008

Delhi Belly!

Today I have the runs so am resting up and taking it easy for the day! It's given me a chance to catch up on my blog from yesterday. Emma's also not feeling too great - she seems to have a bit of a chest infection - and is up in our room trying to sleep it off.

I seem to be spending a lot of time on the internet. Fortunately it's only 10 rupees (about 12 pence) for 15 minutes! I think I'll be changing my google password when I get home though - I don't think these PCs are very secure!

I'd like to write more about our experiences but I've covered most of the important stuff so far I think and have been on the PC for nearly an hour now so I think I'll just leave it there and write another update (if I can fit one in) tomorrow.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

This is great info to know.